Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FCSS Week 1: Waiting on Wedneaday (19): Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming books you're looking forward to.


This is a wonderful chance for blogger to show off what's coming out soon that they are excited about! Every week my wishlist balloons thanks to this awesome meme.


Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting


The missing dead call to Violet. They want to be found.

When Violet Ambrose's morbid ability to sense the echoes of those who've been murdered leads her to the body of a young boy, she draws the attention of the FBI. She is reluctantly pulled into an investigation that will endanger more than just her secret...but her relationship and possibly her life as well.



Since this is for my Sequels month I chose the sequel to The Body Finder. I have it on my tbr list and can't wait to get to it!


Desires of the Dead comes out Feburary 15, 2011.


Look for an interview with the wonderful Ms. Derting later on this month. Also make sure to swing by Becky's Barmy Blog later on for a giveaway today!


Did you do a sequel for your Wow? Post it up here (as well as the other place of course. This is just for points all week)


6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking forward to this one! I enjoyed her first book. I have two books I'm waiting for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead (6th book in Vampire Academy series) that was released yesterday! And now I'm crazy to get my hands on City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare (4th book in The Mortal Instruments series) but I'll have to wait until March or April 2011...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope when you get your book, it is everything you hope it to be. Check out what I am Waiting On Wednesday for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read The Body Finder haha hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Storm Before Atlanta
    By Karen Schwabach
    Publication date: December 28, 2010

    At a time when most people have grown weary of the war between the states, two young children are desperate to find their way to the battlefields. Jeremy DeGroot wants nothing more than to join a troop as a drummer boy. For Dulcie, a runaway slave, freedom means she must head directly toward the fighting in the hopes that she'll become "contraband," that is, property of the Union troops. Both Jeremy and Dulcie find a place with the 107th New York Volunteer Regiment and even start to forge a friendship. But all that is threatened when they keep crossing paths with the mysterious Charlie, a young Confederate soldier, who may look like the enemy but feels more like a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely still contemplating reading Body Finder so I can't even consider this one yet heh~~

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    New Meme: Third Sentence Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen