Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happily Ever Endings


And they rode into the sunset to live happily ever after... until book two.

Happily Ever Endings is a reoccurring post I'll be doing to chronicle the ending of novels that are going to be in a series. That way, if you can't remember what happened in the previous novel, you can have a quick refresher and be ready to go!

I've already posted two:
I got a note from Bella over at Cheezyfeet saying she'd decided to start doing these posts too. She's recently done one for:
I think that's incredible because, as sad as it is, I can't read every single book in the history of ever. She asked me to start putting up a linky so she could post hers here and let me know about them. So that's what I'll be doing, every Thursday. I really hope everyone decides to join in!

Interested in joining in but afraid someone has already done the book you are reading? E-mail me prior and ask! I'll keep track.

You can take a look at the books already completed as I'll be keeping them posted on my sidebar along with the blog the belong to.

So without further ado, here is the link up:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen