Monday, April 4, 2011

Peeta and Gale cast in The Hunger Games


We have our main three!

Katniss-

Jennifer Lawerence- We've known this and we also know that Ms. Collins herself was there for Jennifer's audition and said she was incredible.

Peeta-

Josh Hutcherson- It was reported that he was a front runner for the part and it looks like he made it! EW just nanounced today that he is set to play The Boy With The Bread. I'm pretty happy since he made me bawl in Bridge To Terbithia. 

Gale-

Liam Hemsworth- It was also reported he was a front runner for Gale's part. I'm not so sure about this one because I haven't really seen him act and he REALLY doesn't look the part to me. However, I trust the casting director until they give me a good reason not to. Looks can be changed, but acting is forever.

What do you think of the cast so far?


5 comments:

  1. I'm not happy with the cast at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they could be quite good, Directors know what they're doing most of the time.
    We'll have to wait and see

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have sort of went on a twitter rampage today, so I'll just say that I'm definitely not happy with either of the boys. But that's hollywood for ya, I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Josh! Even though I haven't seen him in anything lol. He has been in a lot of stuff, though so he must be good. I think he capture the down to earth, sweet looking Peeta I had imagined. Just dye his hair blond and he will be great!
    I'm not too sure about Liam, but maybe he will surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that Josh is basically how I pictured Peeta when I read the book. Jennifer almost seems "too pretty" to be Katniss (the Katniss in my mind) but I'm sure they will use makeup (or less of it) to fix that in the movie. Liam I'm not too sure about. I pictured Gale very differently. Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen