Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Time Will Come (17)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme started by Books for Company which spotlights books that have been sitting unread on our shelves for too long.*

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Link the post up in the linky at Books for Company
- Visit the other blogs!

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Someone's been a very bad zombie. 
Kate Grable is horrified to find out that the football coach has given the team steroids. Worse yet, the steroids are having an unexpected effect, turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless flesh-eating zombies. No one is safe--not her cute crush Aaron, not her dorky brother, Jonah . . . not even Kate! 
She's got to find an antidote--before her entire high school ends up eating each other. So Kate, her best girlfriend, Rocky, and Aaron stage a frantic battle to save their town. . . and stay hormonally human.
I loved the cover since I saw it and I've been following the author since then. I really need read this book because I've read good things about it and it looks fun. Plus, I love that Kate is a nerd!  

What's been on your shelf too long?

2 comments:

  1. I like the cover too and the story doesn't sound too bad! But I don't really get the connection between cover and storyline... :/

    Hope you get round to it soon, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have way too many books that I excitedly bought that are now sitting on my shelf, unread! Cool meme. I think my next shelved book might be THE DEMON TRAPPER'S DAUGHTER...

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen