Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swoon Thursday (8): Everneath by Brodi Ashton

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!

This week's swoon is coming from Everneath. I'm only 70 pages in and I've already read like three swoons so I have a feeling I'll have another one from this novel next week! 

"We did it, Becks!" He spun me around.
"Congra--" I couldn't get anything else out, beacuse his lips were on mine. His mouth tasted faintly of salt. The eye black on his cheeks was no doubt smearing onto my face, but I didn't care. We had this moment together, and I knew it would be over too quickly.
--Pg. 22 of an ARC of "Everneath" by Brodi Ashton

How stinking cute is this? He lifts her up over a wall onto the football field to kiss her in front of everyone. I have to say, Jack is going to have to really screw up for me not to be head over heels for him. Sorry Cole. I'm really looking forward to finishing this book. 70 pages have gone by like nothing.

What made you swoon this week?

5 comments:

  1. I'm already set on reading this book, I just don't know when! Now this really made me want to read it -right now-, this was a really cute swoon!
    Here's mine for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swoon. I really enjoyed this book too.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Cole wasn't that appealing. The love triangle didn't really feel that triangle-ish lol

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen