Monday, May 12, 2014

Etsy Shop Highlight: NiftyNeat

I've been working on redoing my library and changing it into a writing room. I want a place where I can walk in, close the door and just write. So I knew I wanted to be surrounded by stuff that will inspire my creativity. I redid some bookshelves that I'll post about in a few days but I wanted to highlight a shop I found on Etsy that I plan on ordering from shortly.


The shop is NiftyNeat and I found it because I was looking for something adorable to hang from my ceilings. Then I found these:

Book Mobile 1
They are made from books and this shop is selling them for a very reasonable $32.00. How cute are these for a library/office? 

Here are a few others from the shop that I love:

Book Mobile with Hearts $35
Book Mobile 2 $32
Rain Cloud Mobile $35
Rain Cloud Mobile w/ Mint Drops $60
As I mentioned, I'll be ordering two of these in the near future to hang from my ceiling. I think they are going to look adorable. Would you considering snagging a book mobile or trying to make one yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of writing something below? Well, that's why you are awesome! I always love feedback!

This blog is an award free zone. With the demand of a full time job, blogging time is becoming much more precious and I just don't have the time to meet the demands of awards. Thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Impossible Things kit by Studio Tangie and Rebecca McMeen